h.o.m.e.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Calvin & Hobbes

Gotta love Calvin…Here are some of my favourites…CalvinSnowflake

  1. I’m learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life … Procrastinating and rationalizing.
  2. I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information
  3. Calvin : You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
    Hobbes : What mood is that?
    Calvin : Last-minute panic.
  4. “I’m not going to so my maths homework. Look at these unsolved problems. Here’s a number in mortal combat with another. One of them is going to get subtracted. But why? What will be left of him? If I answered these, it would kill the suspense. It would resolve the conflict and turn intriguing possibilities into boring old facts.”
    “I never really thought about the literary possibilities of maths.”
    “I prefer to savour the mystery.”
  5. Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?
  6. You can present the material, but you can’t make me care.

math athiest calvinacademiahereicome

  1. It’s psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I’ll get a saw.
  2. Wow, look at the grass stains on my skin. I say, if you knees aren’t green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life
  3. True friends are hard to come by…I need more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment